Scandinavia’s biggest annual real estate event, Business Arena, brings together investors, top real estate professionals, local politicians and local authorities for networking, deal making and trend analysis. With an extensive and high-class seminar programme combined with a large exhibition and generous time for networking, our genuine devotion to the urban development sector has been a driver of sector-development since 2001. Business Arena is the most important venue to meet other partners/exhibitors, make deals and do business.
Our experience exceeds twenty years and we want to transfer our knowledge, our network and our experience to an international audience consisting of professional investors and asset managers. Being a part of Bonnier, we have an unique and extended network, both internationally and domestically. Together with the leading companies in our sector, we want to increase transperancy and investments in Sweden and the Swedish real estate companies.
Business Arena Stockholm
What would it be like to invest in an economy with steady growth, stable democratic traditions and a well advanced transition to a sustainable society? As a first step you might like to come to Stockholm to visit Business Arena on the 19th and 20th of September 2018, where you, among other things, will get this:
- Benefits for investors and real estate professionals
- Connect with closer to 6 500 professionals
- Identify the most promising investment opportunities in the Nordics
- Meet the greatest number of key decision makers in the Nordics at one place
- Gain access to the latest market trends
- Choose a topic that interests you among the seminars and sessions at Business Arena Stockholm 2017. A number of sessions during both days will be held in english
- Meet our 178 partner companies at the exhibition area
As with the economy in general, the Swedish property market is displaying great stability compared with most of the rest of Europe. Business Arena Stockholm bring together investors, real estate professionals and local authorities for two days of networking, deal making and trend analysis. Closer to 6 500 representatives for the Nordic property industry and urban development sector attend Business Arena. This is where you’ll find top executives, politicians and decision makers who can personally tell you everything about the major development projects, investment opportunities and the property market.
Read more and register: http://www.businessarena.nu/